Wearing lipstick can be a hassle at times in spite of being an enjoyable part of the makeup. Sometimes it may be felt as a burden because of the fact that it can easily fade away or can be left behind on things you eat or drink. That’s why most of the time it needs touch up which can be annoying. But the good news is that wearing a lipstick without having to touch up is not something very difficult. You don’t need a permeant lipstick. What you need is the perfect technique of applying lipstick correctly.
Using the perfect product of high quality is a must for a perfect makeup. Luminess Air Products give a more professional and natural look. The products are available all over the market. You can find your own products according to your size, complexion and choice. You can check http://makeuptodiefor.com/ to the given link to check the reviews.
Make your lipstick stay all the day long:
You can decide to use liner to ensure a long-lasting effect. You need to choose a liner that is one or two shades darker to make sure your lipstick looks more natural. Don’t put the liner only on the edge of the lip rather apply it on the entire lip. After wearing liner, let it dry and then apply the lipstick. If you don’t want to use a liner, you can apply a Chapstick in a similar way.
Tricks of applying lip liner:
- Starting off the lip bum: make a daily lip care routine and add applying Chapstick on a daily basis. This will help you smoothen and hydrate the lip before applying recrystallisation:
- Keeping the blunt of the liner: it’s advisable not to sharp the liner to an extremely thin point because it will hamper the natural look.
- Holding the liner: the professional way of holding liner pencil is a 45-degree angle without giving pressure.
- Preparing base: liner can be used to form a base for the lipstick. You can do it by spreading the liner gently on the lip to get an ultra-thin layer.
- The nude liner can be an excellent choice: if you think that because the liner does not have any colour, it will not be effective, then you are absolutely wrong. Though it will remain invisible, it will guide you to get a blurred edge free lipstick. Also, it will prevent colour bleeding.
An Important point to be noted:
Your lipstick should be lighter or darker than your makeup. For instance, if you choose to wear a dark lipstick, your eyeshadow needs to be lighter coloured. In this way, they will be able to be attractive in their own ways.
When you find that your beautiful outfit and hours of makeup is not looking good in pictures, it’s really frustrating. Because pictures are something that we cherish for years. Give proper emphasis to each and every part of makeup while getting dolled up for a function if you want to get flawless pictures of yourself.